Dental Excellence is open at traffic light level red, orange and green. We do have some additional measures in place. Please read the information below and the questions that will be emailed to you prior to your appointment.
Dental Excellence will be closed at ALERT LEVEL 4. At ALERT LEVEL 3 we are open in a limited capacity working with full PPE. At levels 1 & 2 we will be operating in a normal capacity.
In the case of any afterhours dental emergencies please during covid alert levels, please phone Dr Fiona Bailey: 021629521
INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS.
Although we are very used to working with personal protective equipment (PPE) you will notice some extra measures in place for everyone’s added protection. As always your safety and the safety of our staff is our primary focus.
- You MUST wear a mask at all times in the communal spaces at Dental Excellence, you can take it off once in the dental chair.
- Please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible to reduce the amount of time you are waiting.
- We will be double checking with some COVID-19 screening questions when you arrive. Please contact us and let us know if there have been any changes to your medical status since booking your appointment.
- There will be no reading material in the waiting room, so please bring your own. There will also be no coffee facilities at this stage.
- Please try to use the bathroom before you leave home. Obviously the bathroom will always be available for use but we are trying to reduce the use of communal spaces.
Over 70s or medically compromised patients (e.g. heart issues, diabetes, obesity, serious respiratory issues or pregnancy).
If you are over 70 years of age or have any serious health issues we ask that you park outside the front door and call us on 07 839 5831 or wait in your car. We will come and collect you and escort you straight into the treatment room. Please do not come into the waiting room. Alternatively, if you are being dropped off by a taxi, you can be in the waiting room.
We encourage only the patient being in the treatment room, or waiting room. If you require a support person they will need to provide us with their details for contact tracing. We have a form at reception for this purpose.
We look forward to seeing you at your appointment.
Stay well and best wishes from the whole team,
Fiona, Neil, Sally, Rosie, Rose, Bec, Lyn, Lynley and Abby.